OnlineVisas Acceptable Use Policy
ONLINEVISAS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Date Posted: March 02, 2018
A. Unacceptable Use
OnlineVisas requires that all customers and other users of OnlineVisas’ Online Visas Gateway software-as-a-service and related professional services (the “System & Services”) conduct themselves with respect for others. In particular, observe the following rules in your use of the System & Services:
- Abusive Behavior: Do not harass, threaten, or defame any person or entity. Do not contact any person who has requested no further contact. Do not use ethnic, national, or religious slurs against any person or group.
- Privacy: Do not upload private information about any person to the System without authorization. Do not violate the privacy rights of any person, including applicants for visa applications. Do not collect or disclose any personal address, social security number, or other personally identifiable information without each holder’s written permission. Do not cooperate in or facilitate identity theft. Do not violate any law governing privacy rights in any jurisdiction.
- Intellectual Property: Do not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Do not reproduce, publish, or disseminate text, photographs, or other works of authorship without the written permission of the copyright holder.
- Hacking, Viruses, & Network Attacks: Do not access any computer or communications system without authorization, including the computers used to provide the System & Services. Do not attempt to penetrate or disable any security system. Do not intentionally distribute a computer virus, launch a denial of service attack, or in any other way attempt to interfere with the functioning of any computer, communications system, or website. Do not attempt to access or otherwise interfere with the accounts of other users of the System & Services.
- Spam: Do not send bulk unsolicited e-mails (“Spam”) or sell or market any product or service advertised by or connected with Spam. Do not facilitate or cooperate in the dissemination of Spam in any way. Do not violate the CAN-Spam Act of 2003.
- Fraudulent Visa Applications: Do not submit false information in a visa application to the United States federal government. Do not attempt to mislead any officer of the U.S. federal government regarding any matter related to a visa application. Do not commit fraud in any other way.
- Violations of Law: Do not violate any law, including U.S. federal laws governing immigration and visas and U.S. state laws related to immigration.
B. Consequences of Violation
Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy (this “AUP”) may lead to suspension or termination of the user’s account or legal action. In addition, the user may be required to pay for the costs of investigation and remedial action related to AUP violations. OnlineVisas reserves the right to take any other remedial action it sees fit.
C. Reporting Unacceptable Use
OnlineVisas requests that anyone with information about a violation of this AUP report it via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the date and time (with time zone) of the violation and any identifying information regarding the violator, including e-mail or IP (Internet Protocol) address if available, as well as details of the violation.
D. Revision of AUP
OnlineVisas may change this AUP at any time by posting a new version on this page and sending the user written notice thereof. The new version will become effective on the date of such notice.